The BBQ cashier is a lead team member on the Pica Rica service line. They work closely with the bbq cutters, other service personnel, and the managers to ensure that each guest receives the highest quality products, service, and hospitality, in a friendly, professional manner. The BBQ cashier uses portioning, service procedures, and practices when preparing menu products. Therefore, the cashier’s speed, energy, efficiency, and quality assurance of Pica Rica products are essential to the guest experience.
The BBQ cashier is an effective part of Pica Rica and maintains confidentiality, loyalty, and other company standards as directed.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Correctly handles all transactions while maintaining an organized register.
• Ensures the BBQ line is stocked, set up, and ready for service.
• Uses the highest degree of hospitality and service when taking care of guests.
• Responsible for properly taking and ringing up orders.
• Maintains a clean and organized work area.
• Works with other Pica Rica team members as a team player.
• Understands Pica Rica’s goal and vision to provide a great product and experience every time.
• Operates their register quickly and efficiently while maintaining excellent guest service standards and quality assurance.
• Completes daily and weekly cleaning duties as scheduled.
• Cooperates with the BBQ cutter to ensure orders are delivered promptly, efficiently, and accurately.
• Reports to work on time and dressed in the correct Pica Rica uniform.
• Projects a positive attitude towards guests and fellow team members and ensures all menu items are adequately prepared and served on the service line during their shift.
• Follows opening, mid-shift, and closing checklists.
• Performs other tasks or duties required to successfully and efficiently operate the restaurant as directed by the general manager or restaurant manager.