We are looking for a skilled Butcher to provide high-quality meats and services to our customers. The Butcher will perform quality inspections, use meat grinders, knives, saws, and other tools to cut meat down into smaller portions, weigh, price, and package cuts, and ensure that displays and signage are attractive and eye-catching.
To succeed as a Butcher, you should be courteous, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented. You should have excellent communication skills and a strong understanding of meat quality, cuts, and preparation.
• Education or food preparation or meat cutting experience.
• Ability to use hand tools, stand or walk for extending periods, lift heavy items, and work in cold environments.
• Additional training is often required.
• Knowledge of meat preparation techniques and cuts.
• Strong communication, task management, and customer service skills.
• Properly inspecting orders and storing correctly.
Wage: $18-24 Based on experience